Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:18 am   Post subject: iSpring Mobile App on iPad

I use inspiring for presentations and testing on a password protected, subscription based website. I domaine restrict the content to my website.

1. How does the iSpring mobile app for iPad work?

2. If I allow the user to save content to the iPad, is there anyway to do this for a limited time?

The more info about this app, the better.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:12 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Mobile App on iPad

Mobile app for iPad is a great way to view iSpring-created presentations in a full screen mode and the main benefit of it is obviously the fact that presentations can be saved onto your tablet for offline viewing.

When an option "allow iPad playback and saving" is checked when publishing the presentation with iSpring it adds a file ios.html which is responsible for cases when this presentation is viewed from iPad. It suggests to switch to iPad application to get the best experience with our app.

It is a common practice and it works for many different things: YouTube movies call YouTube app, eBay pages suggest you viewing them from their app and many other solutions do it this way.

A time limitation will not work for iOS app viewing as it checks for system's time.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:55 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Mobile App on iPad

How does the user get the quiz on his iPad? Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring Mobile App on iPad

Just opening a quiz with Safari browser on iPad. If this quiz was published with iPad app compatible mode, then Safari will suggest a user to open it with iSpring app instead.

When the presentation is opened in an iSpring app, you can activate a switcher for offline viewing and it will go to iPad then.

Profile profile test