Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm   Post subject: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

I've tried publishing both to an LMS and to the Web and each time I get an error message stating, "Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing" and the publishing process never kicks off.

I tried simply saving the Quiz and it allowed that, but when I tried to close and open it back up, I receive the following message: "Unable to open the specified quiz file. The file is either corrupted or has an unsupported format."

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

I am also trying to use Quizmaker 7 with iSpring Suite 6.2, since I need a course package to be a single zipped file rather than having a separate file for the content and the quiz. Will this enable me to publish from iSpring Suite 6.2 to HTML5 and use a quiz created in Quizmaker 7?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:55 am   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

iSpring Suite 6 (Flash) is not compatible with QuizMaker 7 (HTML5). Please use iSpring Presenter 7 that contains QuizMaker 7. It is already available as beta so contact us if you didn't get it.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

I'm getting the same errors as Imac2001. In my case, I have created a quiz from scratch in the V7 beta and when I try and publish it I get the "Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing" error. On attempting to re-open the quiz that was created in the V7 beta I also get the "Unable to open the specified quiz file. The file is either corrupted or has an unsupported format" error.

I have QuizMaker 6.2 installed on the machine - is there a compatibility issue in having both packages installed on the same machine?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

Please send me the link to install the iSpring Presenter 7 beta version.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

Imac2001, sent it to you via email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Error Opening the Quiz for Publishing

@delos, Please contact us at support email to get the latest beta of Presenter 7.

QuizMaker 7 is able to open QuizMaker 6 quizzes but not vice-versa.

Profile profile test