Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 am   Post subject: Suggested Interaction - picture bank

Neither Articulate or captivate has a drag and drop picture/icon quiz question type.
I would like to have a graphic background, with a number (4 perhaps) of blank placeholders that I could drag and drop an icon or small image into.

An example would be a simple electrical circuit as a back ground, with some gaps in, where I would be able to place a blank space (placeholder), the user would have 4 icons, which they could drop in to the placeholders. Score for dropping the icons into the correct placeholders.

It is only really an advance on the current word bank, using imported jpg/png instead of text.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggested Interaction - picture bank

Thank you for your nice idea! I've sent it to the product developers. Hopefully the next version of iSpring QuizMaker will have this question type.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Suggested Interaction - picture bank

I have just seen the articulate Storyline drag and drop feature, it would be a nice to have in the next version - or an update!

Profile profile test