Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 pm   Post subject: Video player size and position lost when importing a video

Hello,

After a [new] video is imported into a question, if the size and position of the video player was customized (in slide view), these settings are lost.

Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Video player size and position lost when importing a video

Do you click Save and Close in Slide View? We have performed tests trying to reproduce this issue but to no avail.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Video player size and position lost when importing a video

Yes I did.

Can you try this:
1. Create a new quiz, add a multiple choice question, insert a video in the question
2. In slide view, change the size and position of the video player as well as text boxes (question text and proposed alternatives), then save & close slide view
3. Change the video file to be inserted, then return to slide view
=> the customized size and position of the video player are forgotten.

Please tell me if you still don't witness the issue, I'll send you a sample quiz.

Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Video player size and position lost when importing a video

Thank you. It's done on purpose, actually. When you insert video again it will go to the place dedicated for media for the current Layout:

If you want to keep the placement and average size of the video please right click on a video in Slide View and click 'Change Video...'

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 am   Post subject: Re: Video player size and position lost when importing a video

Tried it, and it works :)
Thanks, Mikhail.

Profile profile test