Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:47 am   Post subject: How to get viewing window size like this?

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/resourc ... index.html

this is exactly what i'm looking for, however i cannot seem to get the window viewing size this large.

thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 am   Post subject: Re: How to get viewing window size like this?

The size of a presentation can be adjusted in the Publish window at the Advanced tab.
By changing a resolution or a scale, your output presentation will appear bigger. You can even set it to the Full Screen mode which will occupy all the available space of the webpage.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:47 pm   Post subject: Re: How to get viewing window size like this?

when i click fit to screen and open the file in explorer after publishing, the player does not fit the screen. instead, on the sides there are 2 colored bars that each take up about 1/4 of the page and there is additional dead space above and below the screen.

Profile profile test