Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:01 pm   Post subject: By answer feedback lost in published quiz

Hello,

Please find the quiz shared here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/554 ... kLost.quiz

This quiz contains a single question with "by answer" feedback, and one feedback phrase defined for one alternative among 4 proposed. Correct display of the feedback can be checked in Quizmaker preview.

Unfortunately, when testing the same quiz after publication in "Mobile (HTML5)" output mode, the feedback isn't displayed anymore when the corresponding alternative is answered. This can be checked either in the post-publication preview or by browsing the published quiz (I use Chrome Version 29.0.1547.66m on Windows 7).

PS: This sample quiz comes from a larger quiz I stripped to keep only what is required to illustrate the issue. Actually I'm unable to reproduce it with a fresh new quiz (meaning, a new fresh quiz works perfectly)...

There must be some modification I did on the larger quiz that removed some feedback data used when publishing. I would love to know a way to recover feedbacks in my larger quiz without having to re-build it entirely, and above all, if quiz files can be corrupted from regular use, this shall be fixed.

Thanks in advance,
Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 pm   Post subject: Re: By answer feedback lost in published quiz

This issue has been already fixed today thanks to you! It will be added to the official release or next beta builds. Keep up such an awesome testing!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:19 pm   Post subject: Re: By answer feedback lost in published quiz

Thanks a lot Mikhail!
So you mean when this fix is released, all I'll have to do to recover feedbacks in my larger quiz is re-publishing it?
Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: By answer feedback lost in published quiz

Yes you will need just to publish your quizzes again and it'll be fine.

Profile profile test