Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:23 pm   Post subject: Strange branching behaviour, then Word export empty

Hello,

I have a quiz with a very strange branching behaviour when exported in Mobile (HTML5) format. (Quizmaker preview is just fine.)
In order to try and "debug" this quiz I exported it in Word format, hoping this would provide insight on potentially corrupted data.
I was surprised to see the exported document is actually nearly empty, please check it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/554 ... tyQuiz.doc

May I privately send the .quiz file to iSpring so that you can examine it with internal tools and maybe discover inconsistencies? This could help find a potential bug accountable for all this...

Thanks in advance,
Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Strange branching behaviour, then Word export empty

Thank you for your post.
Sure, please send us an email to support@ispringsolutions.com. Please just a put a link to this post in your message.
Thank you!

Profile profile test