Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 am   Post subject: Quiz Explorer (hierarchical branching display)

Hello,

I'm using 'by question' and 'by answer' branching instructions to deliver series of information and question slides, selected and ordered depending on preceding information watched, questions answered and answers provided. My quizzes grow rather big and I'd love to be able to browse and manage them using a tool similar to the Presentation Explorer in iSpring Pro. The slide list on the left is ok for short, random or very linear quizzes, and not very practical for quizzes with a lot of 'by answer' branching.

Do you plan to add such feature as Presentation Explorer in QuizMaker in the future?

Alternatively I could switch to Presenter 7 and manage actual Powerpoint slides, but I fear when working at presentation level, I'll loose the specific quiz editing features, in particular the very effective question design interface QuizMaker offers to set available answers, branching, scoring, time limit, number of attempts allowed and other options.

Am I wrong?

In fact I'm dreaming of a blended Pro+QuizMaker product instead of an integrated product like Presenter. Maybe it's where iSpring wants to go for QuizMaker in the future, blend it into Presenter?

Anyway, your products are awesome. It's always easier to make suggestions than building great software.

Stephane

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz Explorer (hierarchical branching display)

Dear Stephane,
Thank you for your kind feedback!
We have added your request to our feature requests list, so maybe this will be added to one of the future versions of iSpring QuizMaker.

Profile profile test