Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:26 pm   Post subject: Sending Results - Getting Users Emails?

I'm assuming that I need to ask the user for their name and email for this to work. It's a little intrusive to have this at the beginning of the quiz.

1. Is it possible to have the user input this data after she or he has completed the quiz?

2. Is it possible for the user not to enter their email, but that I still am able to receive their results? It would be ok if this was anonymous data.

3. If I can do number 2, can I have the results sent to ispiring even those the quizzes are hosted on my server?

4. When I receive the results from the user (set to email), i get the email but it does not have any content.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Sending Results - Getting Users Emails?

Thank you for your post!
Actually it's not obligatory to ask user name and email to send the results.
However I suppose you would still need to learn who actually got these or those results. In this case you can just use a survey type of question like "Fill in the blank" so that a user enters his details. You can set this question to appear the last.

Quote:
can I have the results sent to ispiring even those the quizzes are hosted on my server?

If you have some quizzes stored on your server, it's also possible to send results for these quizzes.
Quote:
i get the email but it does not have any content.

The issue might occur if you have an older beta build. Please try to reinstall iSpring QuizMaker by following the same download link.

Profile profile test