Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:18 am   Post subject: Send to server

I'd like to test this out as its possibly how we'd like to use the system. I see there is a php file to output to xml. To save me time/learning.

Does anyone have a tweaked php file to send results into a MySQL DB, also any chance of a sql drop of the empty tables so I could import them please.

Finally, if anyone is using send to server, how are you viewing results, are you sending to emails, or viewing via custom webpage?

Does iSpring have anything other than the basic php/xml file to test?

Thanks
Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server

Thank you for your post. We only offer this PHP sample that goes with the article:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/article ... erver.html
It just saves collected data to the .xml file on the server side. However, no sql modifications have been implemented so far.

Maybe somebody from the community forum could share their PHP samples that have interactions with SQL databases.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am   Post subject: Re: Send to server

okay, schoolboy error on my part, should read what I type in domain name field.

I've managed to get results to txt & xml files now thanks. My next part of this I'll send to your support address.

Dave

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server

Thank you for letting us know and I am happy to hear that it's working on your end.

Profile profile test