Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:52 am   Post subject: Send to server - not working

Hi there.

I know I've asked in other post for assistance on this but...

Have uploaded get_result.php and added address into send quiz results to server. But it never sends results, just keeps saying "Failed to send results to server, do you want to retry?"

I've not done anything with the get_result.php file contents only pointed to it.

If I manually call the php file via URL it creates a result.txt file with what I take are template text, so seems the php file is working, just results are not getting to php file. Have tried different combinations of address, but all produce same results.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server - not working

A Flash quiz uses external interface for sending quiz results which is blocked by default if the quiz is placed locally.

To configure global security settings in Flash please go to:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... er04a.html
Then click Edit locations and add a folder or the whole volume label e.g. C:\ that contains a Flash File that tries to establish a remote connection and switch to Always allow.
Please note that the Chrome Browser has its own internal Flashplayer and this internal Flashplayer doesn't load/use the global Flashplayer settings. You can configure it in Control Panel -> Flash Player.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server - not working

Okay, but it was not local and I was using HTML5 output not flash! also tested using Safari & Opera

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Send to server - not working

Can you send HTML5 quiz results to email?

Profile profile test