Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:09 pm   Post subject: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Hello the new quizmaker looks great. However I it will be better if you could include the ability to allot negative points (-1, -2 etc) as penalty. The exam for which I intend to use this has negative penalty for incorrect answers.

Currently I am using Wondershare QuizCreator and it has this feature. Could you add this as well?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

It is available with the current QuizMaker 7. Please utilize settings below the question and you will be able to set a negative score for the incorrect answer or specify how negative should be each answer.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Ok thanks for letting me know.

But can't we just negative points in the default setting itself? Cos I need fixed negative point for each incorrect answer and if I keep setting this each option it will be just too time consuming.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:17 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Yes, you can adjust this setting in the Quiz Properties:

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Yes but I meant negative points. You can't set penalty to less than zero (-1, -2 etc) in quiz properties.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Actually you should not set penalty to less than zero. In this field you just need to put the number of points you would like to subtract.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Request: Negative Points as Penalty

Ok I understood the concept now. Thanks for the clarification!

Profile profile test