Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:28 pm   Post subject: SCORM 2004 question level data submission

I have a complex multisection quiz that is submitted to an LMS usinging SCORM 2004. The quiz uses information slides that are locked to the top of each section and the remaining slides are randomised within the section.

I find that while the overall result is submitted correctly, only a small subset of the individual questions have the individual question data submitted and the scoring on these questions is set ot zero, regardless of the answer submitted. The questions that have their individual question data submitted are not restricted to any of the sections, but come from all of the sections in the quiz.

Version 6 (without the sections :)) did not have this issue. I understand that this could be related to the LMS, but I was wondering if anyone else had seem this sort of behaviour?

Thanks!

Profile profile test