Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:49 pm   Post subject: Why I can add animation to question slide only?

Great idea to insert animation. Is that possible to have this options in all slide types (intro, info and feedback).

This is exactly what I need - to create an animated feedback! Please apply this feature for all slides.

My suggestion for you is to follow the ppt properties in QuizMaker updating. In powerpoint there are necessary tools like editing themes, animations adding, content inserting. I expect the same in QuizMaker.

Regards, Anna.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 am   Post subject: Re: Why I can add animation to question slide only?

Thank you for your request!
Actually at this moment it's only possible to animate answers. I will forward your request to our product managers, probably this will be realized in one of the future versions.
As for themes, you can also create them in the Slide View tool. Pictures can also be inserted in this tool.

Profile profile test