Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:04 pm   Post subject: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

If I create a quiz by going to the iSpring Presenter 7 tab inside power point and select insert quiz, it allows me to create and save the quiz fine in what seems to be Quizmaker 7 Beta. However, there is nothing to indicate that a quiz exists on the slide in PowerPoint other than looking at Presentation Explorer. A placeholder as in previous versions would be nice.

To continue, if I attempt to re-enter and edit the quiz I just created, I receive the following message: "Unable to open the specified quiz file. The file is either corrupted or has an unsupported format." I receive the same message when I browse through the folder structure for the presentation and attempt to open the quiz from there.

Any idea as to why this is occurring?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

Placeholder for Quiz, created with QuizMaker 7, should be added to a PowerPoint slide like it was in previous iSpring versions.
Also, saving and opening a quiz should be flawless. Please try to upgrade your beta version to the newest build by using the same download link that you got.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

Installing the latest build seemed to fix that issue, but I am running into another after publishing the course. When previewing the course, the slide before the quiz plays all the way through and then just sits, with the loading icon spinning as it tries to move onto the quiz. I tried loading it on our LMS as well and experienced the same behavior. What is causing this?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

We have also the same issue. Some quizzes will not work in desktop/IE or Chrome/Flash output. If the quiz is on slide 10 of 20, you will be stuck on slide 10. The HTML5 version works, only the flash output seems to be an issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

@Imac2001 @tsemoff, these cases should be reviewed personally. Please first of all try again with the latest available update of Presenter by the same beta link and contact us at support email if the issue still appears.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

hi Mikhail we also have the same issues with the quizmaker.

How can I check the latest available update of Presenter? The signup for beta form on the website no longer provides the download link.

Can you send me the link so I can verify I have the latest version installed?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Quiz issues in iSpring Presenter 7 Beta

Alan,
Please contact our Support Team at support@ispringsolutions.com to receive the direct links to the new Presenter 7 build.

Profile profile test