Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 pm   Post subject: Branded Presentation Logo Issue

I made a branded presentation using my companies logo, and it looks great except the box the logo is in shows black marks in some of the corners. It looks like the placeholder background is showing around the logo.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:23 pm   Post subject: Re: Branded Presentation Logo Issue

Can you please show it to us? What picture format does your logo have? .png .jpg .gif?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Branded Presentation Logo Issue

Here is the image.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:25 pm   Post subject: Re: Branded Presentation Logo Issue

Thank you for the picture attached. Please do the latest upgrade and see if it can be reproduced there. If yes, please send us an initial picture to support email.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Branded Presentation Logo Issue

It looks exactly the same as the picture above. Nothing has changed. The updater says I have the most current version, 7.0.0.4279.

Profile profile test