Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 pm   Post subject: Entering Name Prompt

I created a branded presentation and I set it to ask for the user's name and email. The window that pops up works but you need to press the TAB key 4 times to get from the name to the email box. I use tab to go to the next input box all the time. Can you make it so pressing tab once go to the email box? HTML5 presentations tab correctly.

EDIT: Also, if you hit enter but don't have anything in the name box the error message says "Incorrect Name". It should say, "Please Enter Your Name", or something like that. it does the same for a blank email, "Incorrect Email".

EDIT2: I also noticed that if you hit "OK" with your mouse, you go to the quiz, but if you hit enter on the keyboard (what most people will do) it takes you to the next slide, skipping the quiz.

EDIT3: If you hit Backspace on the keyboard while typing your name or email, to correct a mistake, the window closes and the presentation goes to the first slide.

All of the above is in a flash presentation. The HTML5 presentation is even worse with the name and email window. Spacebar and delete keys don't work either.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Entering Name Prompt

Thank you for your suggestions a lot. Improvements were added to our development plan.

Backspace and other shortcuts that advance slides will be disabled on quiz slides in one of the next versions. It is a known issue of a beta version.

Profile profile test