Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:16 pm   Post subject: Separated Quiz Questions

Is it possible to separate the quiz questions?

I am creating a large presentation, almost 200 slides, and I am inserting a quiz. However, it will be a large quiz and I would like to space out the questions so people don't get to the quiz a forget the first part of the presentation.

For example, can I split the quiz so that 3 questions are asked after every 10 slides?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Separated Quiz Questions

You can create as many quizzes in your presentation as you want, however, all of them will be separate quiz objects. There is no possibility to put a one quiz object on several slides and get an overall result of it by the end of the learning course.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Separated Quiz Questions

Is there any work to allow this in a future version?

As it is, not allowing spaced out quiz questions is a feature of your competitors that is very useful to us and would be a reason against purchasing your product.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Separated Quiz Questions

Thank you for sharing your ideas. We will think about the best way of making this feature real.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Separated Quiz Questions

you can try to do this by using Quiz Maker, but there are some limitation on the slide part.( need to convert it into picture)

1. insert info slide
2. insert your slide ( convert it into picuture) as picture or put your text in the description ( limited text formationg funtion)
3. repeat the process if you got more slides ( picture ) to add.
4. insert quiz

hope this will help!
Delong

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Separated Quiz Questions

Thanks for that workaround. I hadn't thought of it.
However, our presentation include audio which plays with each slide. I will look into this more and see if I can get something to work that satisfies our needs.

Profile profile test