Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:09 am   Post subject: how to view the published show in Ipad

published a presentation ( html5) and sent the zip file to dropbox, but cannot view the presentation in my ipad.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 am   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

try to open with ispring mobile app, not work!
Error message
" there was a problem opening the presentation.The presentation you wanted to openis either deleted or corrupted".

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

Thank you for posting here.
I have to say that presentations, sounds, other types of files won't play from a zip archive. Please do not zip files when you upload your presentation to Dropbox. This way it should run normally.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

thanks for the respond
will try again!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:21 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

manage to play the presentation in Ipad, but the presentation show in portrait orientation ,cannot show in full screen ( landscape), what happened?
thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:53 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

Could you please share a link with me so that I can try out this presentation on my iPad too? You can also send the link to support@ispringsolutions.com if the presentation is confidential.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:30 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

link for the presentation

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsffwxzbcqxvu7p/index.html

thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 pm   Post subject: Re: how to view the published show in Ipad

I've tested the link on my computer. the presentation doesn't play neither on my PC nor iPad. The issue is that at Dropbox, HTML file loses its connection to the Data folder with the presentation resources. It happens because Dropbox itself is designed only for files transferring and storage but not for playing media online.

I would rather suggest you embed your HTML presentation to a website or blog. This way it will play normally. Here is a detailed instruction on how you can do that:

http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/articles/conv/how-to-insert-your-html5-presentation-into-a-website-or-blog.html

Profile profile test