Posted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 pm   Post subject: Missing DLL error in installation

Hi, I downloaded the Beta Test version today. When I come to run the installation for Presenter 7, I get the error message:

There is a problem with this windows installation package. A DLL required for this install could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

Corrupt installer, perhaps?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Missing DLL error in installation

Thank you for your post!
This issue can be caused by two reasons - the DLL is still unregistered or the user account under which you log in to Windows doesn't have enough rights to run some of the processes.
Please make sure that you have enough rights to install iSpring on the machine. If it still doesn't work, please send an email to support@ispringsolutions.com and describe your problem. We'll send you the special BAT file in reply to your email.
Thank you!

Profile profile test