Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 pm   Post subject: fuzzy background behind inserted quiz in final publish

hello,

When I insert a quiz into a powerpoint and I customize the quiz player with the "make background transparent" and "make player transparent" options, the resulting background is not crisp.

The text on my slide background gets fuzzy and pixelated and so do the images.

Could you look into this please?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:39 am   Post subject: Re: fuzzy background behind inserted quiz in final publish

Please send us your PPT project with the quiz to our support email. One slide of the presentation will be enough for reproducing the issue.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:48 pm   Post subject: Re: fuzzy background behind inserted quiz in final publish

it seems that the publish is no longer fuzzy, but instead it is now displaying much larger than it should be, I have sent an email to you guys with the source and publish attached

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:20 pm   Post subject: Re: fuzzy background behind inserted quiz in final publish

Thank you we will see.

Profile profile test