Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:22 am   Post subject: i have a questions about size

hi, i need to know what is the recomended filesize in total for a lms class, that includes the powerpoint whit videos/audio, this means:
the size of the ppt (recomended)
size of the narration videos (can be filesize, extention, resolution)
final size of exported folder for lms

cause where trying to do long courses (27 slides each presentation) ... so i think thats a los of weight to reporduce in a online lms.

whit the new ispring presenter 7 , please :)

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 am   Post subject: Re: i have a questions about size

Hi,
Thank you for your post!
Actually we cannot provide you with the exact numbers in this case, because this depends on a number of various facts which influence the size of the output file: the number of slides, shapes, animations and transitions in your PowerPoint presentation, the format and size of the audio, video files, images, etc. The successful conversion process also depends on the parameters of your specific system (memory size and RAM), the LMS itself. Therefore we can only recommend that you play with the settings and find out which settings work best for your needs.

Profile profile test