Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 am   Post subject: SCORM package in Moodle on iPad with iSpring app: Offline=

hi, gang!

i have a client who's interested in offering his clients ispring presenter for creating courses, quizzes, and quiz-laced courses in SCORM format for deployment via moodle. mobile device support is key, and he seems intrigued by the ispring app, but he's concerned about the results being properly submitted to the LMS if the user views anything offline with the app. i was very impressed with the quayyysh'n!

so, could i get a little ликбез on compatibility?
thanks!
-(j)b
:

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:42 am   Post subject: Re: SCORM package in Moodle on iPad with iSpring app: Offline=

iSpring App indeed was developed for presentations, not for SCORM courses, because when viewing the presentation via the App online or offline it will not communicate with the LMS.

Please avoid using iPad option when publishing to an LMS. This option could be used when you want users to download courses on a mobile device.

Profile profile test