Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:24 pm   Post subject: Removing ability to review quiz

I wanted to see if there was a way to review the Review Quiz button or ability to print after the user submits their responses.

I am looking at using the questions as part of a graded assignment and do not want students to have any ability to print off any responses or review to see what they have missed (to allow for them to pass the information / answers to other students).

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 am   Post subject: Re: Removing ability to review quiz

Thank you for your post.
You can easily remove the Review Quiz button in the QuizMaker settings:
choose Result Slide in the list of questions and choose options that will be available to the users on the result slide.
You can also find more useful information in our Knowledge Base:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/ ... index.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 am   Post subject: Re: Removing ability to review quiz

Thanks for the response..... I did not even look down at the Result slide area, so I did not realize that I had several more options to choose form. Perfect!

Profile profile test