Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:39 pm   Post subject: HELP!!!

All of a sudden all quizzes in presenter are blank! You do not see any text whatsoever, the whole presentation plays but the quizzes do not show up! I have Googled solutions, found nothing. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling office shared tools and tried uninstalling/reinstalling ispring, using default fonts and five or six different settings...

PLEASE HELP!! I need to get this working asap! I am using ispring presenter with PowerPoint 2007 and 2010 and both result the same...the test fields are blank...

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:09 pm   Post subject: Re: HELP!!!

Hi, thank you for reporting the problem.

Please specify whether the quizzes are not workable after conversion or in PowerPoint in QuizMaker window? Please consider that it is possible to view quizzes in PowerPoint on slides or in SlideShow mode. Do you get any error message during the conversion?

If the quizzes are not visible after conversion but the corresponding slides contain the "quiz" image in PowerPoint, perhaps the original PPT presentation or .QUIZ files were replaced to a different folder. We recommend store the original presentation and the quizzes in the same folder for better conversion.

To check it please open a slide with a quiz in PowerPoint and click "Quiz" button on iSpring panel. If a presentation has been replaced, iSpring QuizMaker will ask you to relocate the quiz. Submit the action and browse for the corresponding .QUIZ file on your local computer. When you find and open it in QuizMaker, please click "Save and Close" button. This way it will be converted properly.

If the problem repeats, please send us your original PPT presentation, .QUIZ files and the converted SWF file demonstrating the problem to support@ispringsolutions.com for research.

Profile profile test