Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:51 am   Post subject: iSpring presenter for PowerPoint 2003?

I am using PowerPoint 2003 version. After I installed the iSpring Presenter, I could see the Ispring toolbar, but I couldn't see the 'import video', and import audio' buttons in the iSpring toolbar as appear in the PowerPoint 2007 version.

Also, can you clarify that can I use a single video to synchronize to multiple slides? I couldn't see any option in PowerPoint 2003.. If so, can see send me the steps to do that?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:32 pm   Post subject: Re: iSpring presenter for PowerPoint 2003?

Please locate these tools in the top menu of PowerPoint 2003 (file, view...)
iSpring lets you insert one sound per slide. However, for this issue, we need to insert audio using PowerPoint and have it played across all of the slides. We then can sync it with animations using the iSpring Sync tool.
Please read the following topic to learn more about synchronization in PowerPoint:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/kb/faq/pro/42.html
These instructions are provided of MS Office 2007 but I am not sure about 2003.

Profile profile test