Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 am   Post subject: Vista

Is the iSpring Free download compatible with Vista as I have just downloaded it but when you click on Launch Powerpoint it comes up with the following:

iSpring Free failed to launch Microsoft Powerpoint. Make sure Powerpoint is properly installed and try to launch it manually.

I have just recently had Microsoft OpenOffice.org 3.3 updated so Powerpoint should be installed properly and I have been using it with no problems.
Can you please help???
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 am   Post subject: Re: Vista

iSpring Free is indeed compatible with Vista. This error sometimes occurs when the download files were corrupted for some reason. Please follow the following instructions:

Close all programs on your computer.

Uninstall all of the versions of iSpring Free (Start -> All programs -> iSpring Pro -> Uninstall iSpring Free)

Find the following folder on your computer: "C:Program FilesCommon FilesiSpring Solutions“

Remove this folder from your computer.

Download the latest version of iSpring Free.

If this does not help, please check to see if iSpring Free is disabled as an add-in. To do this, click the PowerPoint file menu, go to PowerPoint options at the bottom. When the new window opens, go to the addins pane and check if iSpring is disabled. If it is, go to "manage disabled addins" at the bottom and enable iSpring Free.

If you have further questions, please let us know. You can always contact us at support@ispringsolutions.com as well.

Profile profile test