Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:47 pm   Post subject: What is the best format of image to use in iSpring?

Hi there,

I have created few in-built objects in PowerPoint. But then when i save it as a picture and import it in my slides, the image quality decreases.

Please help me with suggestion about the image format that is best in iSpring. Is it png, jpg or some other formats that suits the best?

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm   Post subject: Re: What is the best format of image to use in iSpring?

Thank you for your question.

iSpring Pro\Suite software has the special settings for image quality improvement. If you use images with text, diagrams, or other precise forms, it will significantly improve their resolution. They won't be blurry anymore. Please click Publish and choose the Compression tab, then click "Optimize images for resolution". Choose the resolution from the dropdown list that conforms to your screen size or higher.

For the higher quality of images you can also increase compression in iSpring Pro Compression-> Image Compression settings.

Profile profile test