Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:46 pm   Post subject: slide navigation

Hi need some help - i have developed a very large ispring project which has a substanitial amount of data accross 100's of PPTs - i would like to to create a single index with 1 slide and then navigate back to the source index from which the hyperlink was clicked. Curently i'm having to add this slide into each PPT and if data is changed i have to go through all the decks to change and im hoping to find a solution so that i only have to change 1 file.

example

index 1 ..........................|
index 2 ..........................| Single slide
index 3 ..........................|

so if hyperlink is clicked in either index 1,2 or 3 the single slide opens (easy bit) - but is it possible to go back to index file from where the hyperlink originated - last slide viewed doesn't work............ any help here would be extremely appriciated

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:49 pm   Post subject: Re: slide navigation

Using hyperlinks:
- You can start presentation from the beginning by navigating to index.html file
- Also you can open the specific slide by adding parameter to URL: index.html?startSlide=0 (integer number, count starts at 0 for 1st slide)

Using PowerPoint:
- You can create hyperlinks Last viewed slide etc.

is it possible to go back to index file from where the hyperlink originated
Only by clicking this hyperlink again.

Profile profile test