Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:42 pm   Post subject: Hide slides in PPT converted to HTML5

Hi,

Is there a way to allowe the user to hide some af the slides in a Powerpoint presentation who is converted to HTML5. I know how to hide slides in PowerPoint... In this case i would like all slides to be converted into HTML5 and then frome time to time hide some of them whe visiting some customers.

BR Bo

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Hide slides in PPT converted to HTML5

Thank you for the post!
You can find the option "Hide slides" in iSpring Presentation Explorer tool:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/topic/presenter.7/desktop/presentation_explorer/hiding_slides.html
You can also create a hierarchy of slides in your presentation:
http://www.ispringsolutions.com/help/7/topic/presenter.7/desktop/presentation_explorer/hierarchy.html

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Hide slides in PPT converted to HTML5

Hi Julia,

Thank you for your feedback. The problem I have is that the HTML5 content is distributed to an iPad, and from what i can see the link you accatched is for a PC based instalation with IE.

For you information we use the tool to convert PPT files into HTML5 format and distribute the to our iPad enviroment via a tool called Vablet.

BR Bo

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Hide slides in PPT converted to HTML5

Thank you for your reply!
Actually you can use these options to Hide Slides and create a Hierarchy od slides so that the presentation works in both Flash (desktop) and HTML5 formats.
The iSpring option that allows you to create this scenario is called "Presentation Explorer".

Profile profile test