Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:35 am   Post subject: QuizMaker to Power Point

I've created a very simple quiz in quizmaker but can't figure out how to import it into power point. I want to make it available on iSpring cloud so that our staff can access around the region.

Thank you in advance.

Brian

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:23 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker to Power Point

Thank you for your post!

The thing is that quizzes can be embedded into the presentation with iSpring Suite 7.1 only:
http:// community.ispringsolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5352

However, the facility to publish your quizzes to iSpring Cloud will be represented in iSpring QuizMaker 7 soon.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:26 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker to Power Point

I've got iSpring Suite 7.1 but unfortunately my IT skills are not sufficient to get the quiz from quizmaker to the power point part of Suite 7.1.

Thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 pm   Post subject: Re: QuizMaker to Power Point

A quiz can be easily imported into a PowerPoint presentation.

All you need to do is:
1) Open your presentation in PowerPoint;
2) Click the Quiz button on iSpring Suite 7.1 tool-bar there;
3) Select the Browse option in the dialogue window and find the .quiz file that you want to embed;
4) Edit the quiz as you need;
5) Click the Save and return to course button.
6) Save the presentation (click the Save button in PowerPoint).

After that the project folder with all materials which are necessary for publishing will be created. This folder will be entitled as the original presentation.

Please locate the original PPT presentation in a separate folder to see how this works. And if you ever need to move the presentation, you should move it with the source folder to keep the ties between the files.

I hope my answer clears up the process! In any case, let me know if questions are raised!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:29 pm   Post subject: QuizMaker to Power Point

In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

Profile profile test