Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 pm
Post subject: Re: QuizMaker to Power Point
A quiz can be easily imported into a PowerPoint presentation.
All you need to do is:
1) Open your presentation in PowerPoint;
2) Click the Quiz button on iSpring Suite 7.1 tool-bar there;
3) Select the Browse option in the dialogue window and find the .quiz file that you want to embed;
4) Edit the quiz as you need;
5) Click the Save and return to course button.
6) Save the presentation (click the Save button in PowerPoint).
After that the project folder with all materials which are necessary for publishing will be created. This folder will be entitled as the original presentation.
Please locate the original PPT presentation in a separate folder to see how this works. And if you ever need to move the presentation, you should move it with the source folder to keep the ties between the files.
I hope my answer clears up the process! In any case, let me know if questions are raised!