Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:13 pm   Post subject: No SWF file showing on slide after pressing Flash Movie

The slide is blank but it has nodes. Is the file hidden somehow?
It looks like this:

Thanks.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:26 pm   Post subject: Re: No SWF file showing on slide after pressing Flash Movie

Hello!
Thank you for the post!
Usually we try to inform our customers that the Web Objects and Flash files embedded in the presentation via iSpring won't be displayed on PowerPoint as they are third-party objects.
However, once the presentation is published and uploaded on the website, everything will look properly and the Flash files will be also displayed.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:10 am   Post subject: Re: No SWF file showing on slide after pressing Flash Movie

Ok thanks. so does that mean I press the Publish icon? How do I exactly publish it so I can see the flash image?

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:47 pm   Post subject: Re: No SWF file showing on slide after pressing Flash Movie

Yes, you're right!
After the presentation is published to Flash, HTML5 or Combined format, the inserted SWF file should be displayed.

Profile profile test