Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:41 pm   Post subject: Re: How to upload PowerPoint presentation to Youtube?

iSpring does convert PowerPoint presentations to Flash .swf format only, which is not acceptable by YouTube. My recommendation would be using of screen capture software. You can record converted Flash presentation with player or ppt presentation from PowerPoint as well and then upload it to YouTube.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 pm   Post subject: Re: How to upload PowerPoint presentation to Youtube?

So basically we just need to convert the Powerpoint file to a certain movie file so that we can upload it on Youtube. Do I understand you correctly? Thank you.

Paul Finn

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:49 pm   Post subject: Re: How to upload PowerPoint presentation to Youtube?

Which version of power point will I need? right now I am working with Office 2005 will it work? and where can I get these third party software?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:21 pm   Post subject: Re: How to upload PowerPoint presentation to Youtube?

Thanks for the post! Now I can share my old PowerPoint presentations to everyone. Keep the tips and tricks coming guys, I want to learn more.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:42 am   Post subject: Re: How to upload PowerPoint presentation to Youtube?

Great news, folks!

We now have a brand-new product which converts PowerPoint to video: iSpring SildeAlloy.
Not only that, you can publish directly to YouTube right from the PowerPoint interface!

Go here for more information.

Go here to get started right away!

Profile profile test