Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:22 am   Post subject: Please show me...

I'm not a power point expert, but I am a Flash Expert.

However I'm getting frustrated because there are claims that you can make slides like this: http://www.ispringsolutions.com/resources/demo/Attention-Grabber.swf in Power Point and I don't know of any way to make power point draw things.. I've been through all of the animations and I can't find one (yes I do have I spring Pro installed)

Please I need to know how you do this in power point. I don't think it's possible, I think whats actually being done is a flash video is being embedded into ppt... but that goes against the claims that are being made.

If I am wrong please show me how this is done.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Please show me...

Dear desktopagent,

To prove that there is no any embedded Flash video I have just sent you "Attention Grabber.ppt" to your gmail account you use to register on this forum via filemail.com. The download liink will be available for 3 days.

Also. I would like to draw your attention at the following presentation:
http://blog.ispringsolutions.com/?p=340
I created it completely in PowerPoint 2007 and used iSpring Pro 4.2 to convert it to Flash. Source PPTX file link is given there as well. The presentation uses much more complex animation effects in comparison with Attention Grabber.

The main ideas of creation of such animations in PowerPoint are following:
1. Combine basic animation effects into unique complex ones by applying several animations to one shape at the same time
2. Split complex objects to simple parts and animate them one by one
3. Use custom motion maths to create complex movements of the shapes.
4. Use your imagination.

iSpring products support PowerPoint animations better than other PowerPoint to Flash converters. If may just take some complex examples like Attention Grabber or this one to compare conversion quality. :)

Please let me know if you need more proof :)

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ