Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 am   Post subject: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

The upcoming Suite 8 release will be a big boom in the e-Learning industry, specifically in PowerPoint-based authoring tools. It features more major features than ever before:

Read more about new features in our blog.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:41 am   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Become a beta-tester of QuizMaker 8.0 and check out all new features now.

Email us at support@ispringsolutions.com with subject: QuizMaker 8.0 beta-test

We will include you in the beta-tester list and will send you a beta-version build with the registration key and other instructions.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:41 am   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Hello!
I'd be interested in becoming a beta-testers.
however, I'm responsible for a lot of training material and need to be sure that the published material in 8.0 will run the same way in an LMS as the old material
in order words: is everything 100% backwards compatible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:22 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Appreciate your interest in the nextgen version of iSpring Suite and iSpring QuizMaker!

Yes, iSpring QuizMaker 8 allows you to work on the files that were created with the previous version of the software (version 7.1).
However, the files of version 8 can not be opened with the previous version.

iSpring Suite 8 allows you to work on the files from version 7 as well.
However, if you create a project in version 8, please be ready that is will not be launched properly in version 7.1.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:39 am   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

There is an inconsistency in the beta download that I actually like. I use a dual boot OSX/Windows 8.x platform. When I try to download a copy of iSpring from the official download it complains that I have a Mac and won't proceed. The beta version link allowed me to download from the Safari browser, reboot, and install on Windows. I know some people may mistakenly try to download on Mac and install, but this saved time for me.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:35 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Thank you for sharing your experience!
I believe our customers, who are working on Mac, will definitely use your tip!

Profile profile test

Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:43 am   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

I know it is difficult, but full-featured editing is needed for quiz creation/editing. I teach medical physiology and create elearning material with iSpring. iSpring is great, but I do so miss having easy access to superscripts and subscripts. Using charmap does work, but what a pain.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Thank you for your feedback!
We appreciate your attention to iSpring products.

Could you please send us a feature request with your ideas to support@ispringsolutions.com?

Feature request form:
https://ispri.ng/cks6

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

I'm a teacher and ı want a pen bar on slides.Also
-we cant use marker tools with fullscreen.
-I want to set the color pen writing.
-I would like to determine the thickness of the pen writing

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:38 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

@ali
Thank you for your tips!
If I got you right, you mean our Universal player's marker tool.

Could you please send us your suggestions as a feature request?
Here you can get the form:
https://ispri.ng/cks6

Thanks in advance!
We are always glad to hear your ideas!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

Hi,
Good news for iSpringQuiz maker. I would like to see some more improvments if possible:
1. Send quiz results to takers' email (other than by using JavaScript)
2. Make figures resizable by entering figure dimensions (W by H)
3. Allow for automatically slide progression after clicking (withou the need to clik "Next" button)
4. Use system equation editor (e.g. MathType instead of the older equation editor)
Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:52 pm   Post subject: Re: What's new in iSpring Suite 8.0

@jpmaroco

Thank you for your ideas!

Could you please fill in a feature request form for us and illustrate it with screenshots or any other examples? Thanks in advance!
Feature request form: https://ispri.ng/cks6

We appreciate your attention to our products!

Profile profile test