Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 pm   Post subject: windows 7 x64 Office 2007 x64 Ispring x64

I have try all and the PowerPoint Presentation DCOM is no where to be found.

I granted NETWORK SERVICE to other 3 DCOM component (active swf, video conversion and ispring) and created the Desktop folder in the syswow64 but continue to get the error

ERROR ProcessXMLRequest.Page_Load(0) - ProcessXMLRequest: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {7005925F-E0E4-4E9E-89B8-23209E3EB957} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80070005.

According to that classID, it is the Ispring Dcom ... I granted all kind of permission to no avail.

Do you have any suggestion? Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm   Post subject: Re: windows 7 x64 Office 2007 x64 Ispring x64

Please make sure that iSpring SDK and PowerPoint is installed correctly. Install the latest version of SDK.
Probably the account on server you are using for conversions has restrictions on the temporary folders size. We do not recommend running conversion process under limited accounts of your web server.
I can offer you the following solutions:
- Change settings to provide more temp folder size.
- It is even better to create new account without such restrictions and run SDK under it.

Please contact our support team if you keep getting the error.

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: windows 7 x64 Office 2007 x64 Ispring x64

I'm running into the exact same issue. I'm running the simple console app from the samples as the Administrator. I would appreciate some quick assistance if possible. Thanks!

Profile profile test