Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm   Post subject: Inserting Flash File into ISpring Pro

Hi,
I have two flash files to insert into this PowerPoint slideshow I'm working on. Yesterday it worked fine - I just dropped them in and there they were. Today, they're coming up blank. I've been messing around with the publishing settings but nothing's working.

Any ideas? The process isn't that complicated so I'm not sure what I'm missing here!

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Inserting Flash File into ISpring Pro

Please mention that iSpring 5 accepts AS2 based movies only, while iSpring 6 (release in a couple of weeks) will support AS3 movies as well.

Some movies has their coding peculiarities that could prevent from the proper work when they are inserted somewhere else. However, it could be cured by detaching Flash movies from the Publish settings -> Advanced tab.

Profile profile test