Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:14 pm   Post subject: Received non-working licence key

Hello to all,

I just purchased the iSpring Product and received my key via email.

I am following the procedure on how to activate and once I'va entered the key, it tells me that the key I've just purchased is wrong,

Can someone help me and can I be reimbursed ?????

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:43 pm   Post subject: Re: Received non-working licence key

Please copy and paste your registration details instead of typing them in manually.
Sometimes it could be "0" instead of "O" or just an extra space character that doesn't allow for successful product activation.
Also please make sure the product you're activating is the one you have the license key for. E.g. iSpring Presenter, and not iSpring Pro. It sometimes confuses our clients who downloaded both products.
If the error still occurs, please take a screenshot of the error message against the activation window with your details inserted and send it to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be glad to help!

Profile profile test