Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:01 pm   Post subject: Audio COM error

Great tool. I'm working on evaluating the server version and I'm having two issues:

First, I'm having a problem adding a BackgroundAudio object to a presentation, I get the following error when my code runs.

"Additional information: Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'FlashSpringAPI.BackgroundAudioSettings'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{F09A66C3-D35E-40AE-AC82-52603AF39EFA}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE))."

Second, do you have any plans to maintain animation timings from the PPT through the SWF? If I convert a PPT slide that has timed animations it defaults to 5 seconds between animations rather than using the timings from the PPT slide. And since I can't set them manually I'm stuck with that.

thanks,

Adam

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:07 pm   Post subject:

Thank arhodes,

We fixed this problem so far. You can re-download FlashSpring Server from the same link you used before and it'll be working ok now.

What concerns animation timings: 5 second delay is inserted for emulation of animations advanced by click. In version 2.1 we will have support of on-click driven animaition or by program means via ActionScript API.

Profile profile test WWW www ICQ ICQ