Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 am   Post subject: presentation load locally but not online

Hello
i'm testing the as3 presentation control sample 1. it works perfectly when played locally, but if i move the sample_1.swf and the presentation.swf on my server, then nothing happens. i also tryed to insert the player in my webconferencing application, i have same result: slides are not loaded if they are not based locally. how to fix this please ? the debug doesn't show any error

thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

i've been performing additionnal tests:

if i start the sample_1 locally with a local slide, it is ok.
now i put this slide online, and start sample_1 locally, i have the following error: Error: The loaded SWF file is not a presentation created with iSpring Pro

it's weird as this slide is working very nice locally. any clue ?

thanks !

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:50 am   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

ok i've solved my problem by adding

Code:
Security.allowDomain("*"); in the constructor

and

Code:
context.securityDomain = SecurityDomain.currentDomain;

after
Code:
context = new LoaderContext(false, appDomain);

i don't have errors any more, but now the slide is not showing up (not in the sample, but with the player integrated in my app, so it might be a code problem on my side)

if by the way somebody have an idea why the player is not showing up, thanks !

Profile profile test

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:05 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

solved the display problem: a silent error occured as i'm loading the player in my own class which doesn't have access to stage properties. commented all "stage" related lines and slides are now showing up

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:17 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

Thank you for updating your post. I am glad to hear that the problem you were having has been solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us via email or post at our forum if you have any thoughts to share, problems to talk about or suggestions to help us develop the outstanding product.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

Hello, I'm having the same problem to read the presentation locally, please could someone help me. Already realized the procedure of "context" and "Security.allowDomain", it does not appear the error on console, but also does not open the presentation. Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:56 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

@juliobbcosta Hello. If you use Security.allowDomain and add some specific domain to the list it will not be opened on your local computer. It could be opened only if this presentation has been uploaded to a website in the Internet.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:18 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

Hi,
Is correct the presentation is already conveted and can be found on the server (on the internet), but I'm try testing locally... Thanks

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 pm   Post subject: Re: presentation load locally but not online

If you want to test flash locally please don't use domain restriction.

As a workaround you can add changes to hosts file. This might be dangerous and therefore is not recommended.

Profile profile test