Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 am   Post subject: Powerpoint to my Ipad

Dear Sirs, I am new to iSpring and iPad, all I want to do is to put my PPP onto my iPad2, I am not technically minded and am getting confused with all that I am reading. I have downloaded Puffin on my iPad following your recommendations, I also have Sugarsync on my laptop and my iPad, please someone give me a clear understanding how I put all this together so I can see my presentations clearly, that they work and in a language that I can understand. A very fustrated old man........................Thank You in anticipation for your help.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Powerpoint to my Ipad

I see you are referring to an old article on how to play Flash on iPad. Today it's not needed because we released iSpring Converter that converts PPT into HTML5 which could be easily played on iPad. It's very handy and easy to use tool.

I suggest you test it out and if you like it, if it works for your purposes then you are welcome to purchase it.

Profile profile test