Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 am   Post subject: How to restrict the user from going to the next slide?

Hi There,

I am working on a particular project with iSpring, where my client wants that the user should not be able to go to the next slide until and unless, a specific slide view is completed. I wanted to know if the play button can be restricted for clicking until the slide gets completed.

Can you please help me out if its possible in iSpring? Also is there any other technique for this required feature?

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 am   Post subject: Re: How to restrict the user from going to the next slide?

Hi, thank you for your post.
This option will be available in the next (7th) version of iSpring which should be release in the first quarter of the next year.

Currently it's only possible to either enable or disable the "Next Slide" button on the Streamline player navigation panel.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:10 pm   Post subject: Re: How to restrict the user from going to the next slide?

Thanks!

Eagerly waiting for this feature.

Profile profile test