Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 am   Post subject: Redirect user to start slide on failing the quiz

Hi There,

I am working on a module which contains both content slides and a quiz.
My client requires that if a user fails, it should direct the user to the start of the module and then retake the quiz.

Please help me out with a possible solution in iSpring.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:53 am   Post subject: Re: Redirect user to start slide on failing the quiz

Hi, thank you for using our forum.

1) Open your quiz in QuizMaker, go to Settings --> Main and set the required number of attempts for this quiz. Then click on the "Save and Close" button;

2) Click on the "Presentation Explorer" button on iSpring panel, scroll down to the slide with this quiz and click on the "Edit Quiz" button. Then you can select where a student will be redirected after passing or failing this quiz.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Redirect user to start slide on failing the quiz

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked the instruction as given in the post.
It takes me to the beginning of the presentation but the quiz is not refreshed. It still shows the review quiz page of the earlier quiz that has been attempted.

Can you help me out with this.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Redirect user to start slide on failing the quiz

How many attempts did you allow for the quiz?
Please also let me know the exact version and build number of iSpring QuizMaker that you are using.

Profile profile test