Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 am   Post subject: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

Hello

is there a way to avoid the sandbox security error when loading a distant ispring slide into a flex mobile app ? maybe downloading the swf to local storage and then load it from there ?

of course the html5 version would solve this matter, unfortunately it is not included yet in platform... waiting for this feature :D

thank you for your help

regards

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:08 am   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

Thank you for your message.

Yes, I would suggest you try to put a Flash file to your local storage first. Perhaps this way it will work.

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:13 am   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

thank you for your reply. i tryed, it is not working. while the download and then the local load work fine, there is still a security sandbox error on sllide startup. badly need the html5 converter into the platform quickly ! which is still not an optimal solution: while my app works great on old stuff -htc desire with droid 2.2), as the browser is not html5 capable, can't load stuff. unfortunately i see there is still no global solution, but keep up the good work (and lower the price of the plateform pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase it's damn too expensive. or think about a monthly plan like adobe creative :)

thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 am   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

Thank you for the feedback! I'll let our sales guys know.
iSpring Platform 7 with the PPt2HTML5 publishing options should be ready some time this year. The official date is not announced yet. Sorry about that!

Profile profile test

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:36 pm   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

i come back regarding the flex mobile loading matter:

when trying to load ispring slide with regular loader, flex is firing sandbox security errors. so as i said, i tryed to download the file locally and then load it from localstorage.

at that point, flex is not shouting anymore about sandbox security, but the ispring slide does:

SecurityError: Error #3207: Application-sandbox content cannot access this feature.
at flash.system::Security$/allowDomain()
at ispring.resources_e69cd80::spr10_78387725/frame0()

so maybe it would work if the slide itself provides the correct security context. it would'nt be too hard to add: on the ispring export menu, just add a field where we could define the security context to use (eg: app://MyApp, as this is that kind a "localdomain" behing requested apparently...

do you think this would be possible ? i'm ready to help you trying this before going further, do you think you could provide me a sample with custom security context to try in my app ? if this works, it would be a great feature !!!
thank you

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:53 am   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

up ?

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 pm   Post subject: Re: load remote ispring slide into flex mobile app

I've consulted with our tech guys here at iSpring development team. It seems that this case requires some further study. Would it be somehow possible for you to send us an example of your Flex application for the troubleshooting? Our support email address is support@ispringsolutions.com. Please put my name to the topic.

Profile profile test