Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:09 pm   Post subject: Vector Backgrounds on Master Slides render incorrectly

Hi, I am currently evaluating FlashSpring, and 99% of the presentations converted look GREAT.

However, I have run into one problem with vector-based backgrounds. If you make a presentation, and use the template with the scales that comes with powerpoint (it is brown and has a scale in the bottom right corner), when you convert it, the border of every vector object becomes very bright, causing it to look very strange.

Is there any way around this? Any fix coming up? I suppose we could not use fancy backgrounds, but that isn't a particularly good solution.

Any advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 pm   Post subject:

Hi jbreckman,

Thanks for your question.

Our developers will be glad to investigate the problem you described, if you send us a sample slide with such backgrpoung that does not look good after conversion. If we can duplicate the problem, we will be able to find the reason for it and give you the necessary recommendations. Could you please send us a sample PowerPoint slide with such background to support@flashspring.com? We highly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you!
Looking forward to your reply.

Profile profile test