Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:13 am   Post subject: Ease of recording narration

I'd like to hear from other users about how easy or hard it's been to add narration to FlashSpring productions. I have never added audio to PowerPoint, but I've recorded narration for Flash productions and then added that.

Is it really fairly straightforward to add narration to a PPT presentation, and then does that just automatically get added to the FlashSpring production? And can I sync audio in PPT to animations within a slide? I have not seen that this is possible. (I have PPT 2003, not the new 2007 version.)

Thanks for any feedback.

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:19 pm   Post subject:

Hi!

I have been working with different audio files in PowerPoint for a long time. All of them were perfectly converted with FlashSpring.

If you have added an audio file to your PowerPoint presentation, it will be automatically converted as a part of your presentation and will be embedded into a generated Flash file.

As for synchronization of animations and sound, I found an article which tells how one can synchronize music and animations in PowerPoint. This is the link to it:

http://www.ellenfinkelstein.com/powerpo ... music.html

I have recently bought FlashSpring Pro 2.1 and at present moment sometimes after conversion there are some issues with synchronization set in PowerPoint. But, as far as I know, in the next version (FlashSpring Pro 2.2), the support of synchronization will be dramatically improved. I was said that the release will be in a week or so. I'm really longing for it.

Hope that my post will be helpful for you. :)

Profile profile test