Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:57 pm   Post subject: Change duration time

Hi!

I have a few questions:
1. Is it possible to add a presenter video?
2. How can I add a duration time to each slide and change that time afterwards?

Thanks a lot,

Anton

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:11 pm   Post subject:

Hi Anton,

Thanks for your questions.

Quote:
1. Is it possible to add a presenter video?

At present time it is not possible to add a presenter video to the generated Flash file, but we plan to add such functionality into the FlashSpring player in future versions of FlashSpring Pro/Ultra. By the middle of September we plan to finish our work on a new customizable skin for FlashSpring player which will allow to turn off some parts of the player during the presentation playback or before publishing. Also this player will provide a window for presenter's video. We will highly appreciate if you tell us more about your preferences regarding FlashSpring player functionality and customization and we will be happy to discuss their including into new verisons of FlashSpring.

Quote:
2. How can I add a duration time to each slide and change that time afterwards?

Do you mean that you wish to set the time of each slide playback? If so, you can do this thrpough the Audio window of FlashSpring Pro/Ultra. For this you need to click Audio on the FlashSpring toolbar. In the pop-up window you will see a table allowing to apply your settings for each slide of the presentation. The third column of that table is called Slide time and allows to set the duration for each slide. You can change the playback time every time before publishing.

I will be glad to answer your further queastions.

Thank you!

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:23 pm   Post subject:

Thanks for the information.

But I do have some more questions:
1. Can I build my own player?
(I think I can because I can use the API from you - is that correct?)
2. When I am generating slides and a XML file from the flashspring server, can i use the XML file to build a player - instead of loading the slides (ml.loadClip("slide1.swf", slideMC1);)?

Thanks,
Anton[/u]

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:03 am   Post subject:

Hi Anton

Thanks fopr your questions.

Quote:
1. Can I build my own player?
(I think I can because I can use the API from you - is that correct?)

Yes, sure you can build your own player. Specially for this purpose we included a sample into FlashSpring Server package showing the basics of player creation for FlashSpring movies. After FlashSpring Server installation on your computer, you will be able to find this sample here:

"C:\Program Files\FlashSpring Server 2\samples\client-side-api\samples\custom-skins"

Quote:
2. When I am generating slides and a XML file from the flashspring server, can i use the XML file to build a player - instead of loading the slides (ml.loadClip("slide1.swf", slideMC1)Wink?

Not, it is not possible to use that XML for player creation. From that XML file you can only get information about presentation contents.

Thanks!
Be free to ask your further questions.

Profile profile test