Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:53 pm   Post subject: Applying skins in cmd

Hi, I needed some kind of controls for my generated SWF files.I'm using FlashSpring Server's commandline converter, so I found parameter '--skin', but I haven't found a way to use it or any reasonable information about it ...
My questions would be:
1. Is there any premade skins that i can use right away?
2. Could You post some examples if possible?

Profile profile test

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:11 pm   Post subject:

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your question.

There are several skins which can be used, they are called Standard, NullSkin, NavigationPanel, and Banner. The skins Standard and NavigationPanel allow to add controls to your presentation. The Standard skin allows to wrap you presentation into attractive player providing slide titles, slide notes, slide thumbnails and playback control buttons. The NavigationPanel skin allows to add several navigation buttons at the bottom of the Flash presentation. To add a skin you need to use the following parameter in your command line:

--skin <SkinName>

Instaead of <SkinName> you should use the name of the skin, so it will look like this:

--skin Standard

I hope these recommendations will help you. Please, let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

Profile profile test

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:35 pm   Post subject:

Thanks! You have been great help. That's all I needed to know ... for now.

Profile profile test