Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 pm   Post subject: cannot load converted slides.

Hi, Gurus,

I have some technical issue. I can use ispringsdk to convert the slides nicely without issue. But when I try to load the files generated into my presentation controller developed in AS3, I got error messages with the flash swf file generated with the "make-slides" option. But it works with the flash file converted with "make-solid-swf" option.

"ispringsdk.exe l my.ppt myfolder"
is how I generated the slides into seperated swf files. I am using PPT 2010.

The codes I am using for loading the converted flash swf file is as follows.

var loaderContext:LoaderContext = new LoaderContext();
loaderContext.applicationDomain = ApplicationDomain.currentDomain;
loaderContext.securityDomain = SecurityDomain.currentDomain;// Sets the security
trace(loaderContext.applicationDomain + " || " + ApplicationDomain.currentDomain);

m_loader.load(new URLRequest(url), loaderContext);

Profile profile test

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:05 pm   Post subject: Re: cannot load converted slides.

Thank you for your post!
Please refer to the following file:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70769820/Other/example.zip
We can provide you with the following solution: please try not to use current application domain when loading the Flash file, but create the new one each time like in the example. It is because each slide should be loaded to it's own application domain.
If the problem still occurs, please send your sample for research to support@ispringsolutions.com.

Profile profile test