Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:03 am   Post subject: Flash Spring in PHP

Hi,
Can I use Flash Spring to convert uploaded (by users) powerpoint files to flash swf files in my PHP web application automatically.

I do not have permission to run exe file since i hosted my web application on a hosting server. Is there any help from Flash Spring. How can I integrate it into my web application. Thanks in advance.

Profile profile test

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:01 pm   Post subject:

Hi hydgeek,

Thanks for your question.

Specially for automatic batch online conversion of the uploaded PPT files we created FlashSpring Server product. It can be integrated into online systems with different programming environment including PHP, but to use it you will need to have PowerPoint installed on your server and also you will need to permissions to run the EXE file of FlashSpring Server. On our site we published an article devoted to FlashSpring Server integration into different systems. I think in our articles you will be able to find the necessary information, please have a look:

http://flashspring.com/articles/integra ... tions.html

Thank you!
I will be happy to answer your further questions.

Profile profile test